- Site analysis: to help you identify your building site or tenant improvements potential and constraints.
- Schematic Design: schemes developed for your Zoning Variance or Special Permit applications and hearings.
- 3D computer modeling: to help you study a design concept and understand solar implications for your energy use, solar energy systems, and daily shadow patterns through the seasons.
- Basic architectural services, four phases: Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Contract Administration.
- Final drawings and budget estimate are based on a design and a budget estimate that you approve at the end of each previous phase, and on detailed measurements. These drawings are suitable for a Building Permit Application and for the construction of your project.
- Sustainable Design/Green Architecture: to help you meet your energy budget goals and your goals as a steward of the environment in your community.
- Energy Use Optimization: to help you identify energy use reduction potential for an existing or a new house, building or leased premisses.
- Code Compliance and Accessibility analysis: to help you realize full jurisdictional compliance and where applicable, to document barrier removal for tax credit eligibility.